April 18 2019
- Bracket Notation
- Updating Object Properties
- Deleting properties from objects
- "Using Objects for Lookups"
- Extremely difficult exercise. First try, failed. Went to solution to see if I could get a better understanding. Couldn't recognize that '=' was needed after the curly bracket. Also failed to use commas instead of semi-colons. Making a note to go back to this exercise along with Card Counting. (May just restart at Card Counting since I'm having some issues.)
- Testing Objects for Properties
- Another difficult exercise. Initially went the right way with if/else statement and putting 'checkProp' in '.hasOwnProperty'. Couldn't figure out how to return the property's value.
- Difficult. I had everything written down the way it was supposed to be but looking at the solution I was missing a comma.